I have attended and presented at several ACCS VA annual conferences. I also participate in several of the Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- June 2021 - Appointed as co-chair of ITSM Special Interest Group, to organize and facilitate regular virtual discussions.
- July 2021 - Presented ITIL 4 Overview to the group, an overview of the ITIL 4 certification scheme and the topics addressed by each of the modules
I have attended several HDI Capital Area meetings and try to attend as many as my schedule will allow.
- May 10, 2017 - I presented Remote Assistance: It's for More Than IT at the HDI Annual Conference and Expo.
- April 22, 2016 - I presented Measuring Success: An Introduction to Metrics at the HDI Capital Area local chapter meeting.
- July 2017 - Appointed to fill a vacancy on the itSMF USA Chapter Board of Directors
- May 4, 2017 - Hosted and Moderated webinar: Simplifying Service Response with Standard+Case
- November 2016 - I presented Measuring Success: An Introduction to Metrics at Service Management FUSION annual conference.
- 2016 - Board and Interest Group (BIG) team member
- Fall 2015 - Participant in focus group to develop a Leadership Development Program for itSMF USA LIG and CoI leaders
- October 22, 2015 - Hosted and Moderated webinar: The Knowledge-Centered Support Difference: a Discussion
- July 22, 2015 - Hosted webinar: The Knowledge-Centered Support Difference, and Its Impact at University of Phoenix